My cousin and her boyfriend finally tied the knot just a couple of Saturdays ago and I am so excited for the next chapter of their lives! They have been dating for like 9+ years! My cousin spent a whole lot of time planning her dream wedding and I'm glad it turned out the way it did because it was so perfect and her and Benson were filled with happiness and joy the entire day! I can't wait for their kids! haha :) Here are some pictures. Tea ceremony took place at the Bride's house, then Groom's house, then Benson and Linda walked down the aisle at the Fullerton Arboretum and thus, reception took place at 888 Restaurant in Rosemead, CA.
My cousin made the banner and also made the little cans! They have special love messages on them but I didn't get a picture of it. :(
Here are out videographers that captured every special moment that took place throughout the day! (I can't wait for the final product!)
Ceremony program made by my cousin herself!
Bridesmaids' succulent bouquet!
Bride's side of the family
My brothers and I with the Bride & Groom
Bridesmaids, Groomsmen, Bride & Groom
Benson & Linda
My cousin got to walk down the aisle with her father, her dream!
Joshua, the Ring Bearer!
Katie, the Flower Girl wearing her auntie Linda's heels
Wedding cake! YES, that is a real tree stump!
Kodak moment of the Bride & Groom
My family!
Cousins!













No comments:
Post a Comment