I bought these peonies for myself a couple of weekends ago at Trader Joe's. I have lusted over these beauties for the longest time but could never find myself spending so much for a bouquet of 5 or 6 stems. I decided otherwise this time around because I wanted to buy myself something nice (and pretty).
I'm really excited to be blogging again. I don't know what kind of content I will be sharing but it makes me excited nonetheless. I chopped off my hair earlier this week so that deserves a post. I am also going to Portland and Seattle this upcoming week! More traveling posts, yay!
I've also finally taught myself how to use Photoshop (freakin finally). So I will be taking my Canon Rebel that Phillip gifted me on my PNW trip! It's going to be great. I'm so excited to explore, eat, meet people and take photos.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment