it's
calm, beautiful and infinite.
but also
angry, harsh,
and magnificent.
and that
intrigues
me.
-c.b
I spent this past weekend soul searching in Big Sur. Just kidding, I honestly do not even know what the term soul searching means. I felt insane trying to keep myself awake during the 6 hour drive in the middle of the night, the drive through the heavy and thick fog, and sleeping in a 4-person tent all by my lonesome. Maybe that's what it is.
There's not a specific feeling I experienced on my own this weekend. It was a mixture of many things. Insanity, definitely. Pure bliss, calm, fleeting moments of me being afraid that I was physically alone, but then joy and euphoric moments of just alone time.
I would give anything to be back by the coast right now. The ocean is something else, out of this world and I get lost in it all. Best feeling in the world.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment