April 17, 2016

Artisanal LA










Last Sunday I attended my first Artisanal LA at The Reef. Artisanal LA is a show/market show of indie makers, craters and chefs. Vendors and vendors of goods and crafts. These entrepreneurs know what they're doing and they were here showcasing their latest goods. I love being surrounded by this huge collection of like-minded businesspeople with these specialty items. Jam, candles, jewelry, art, donuts, pies, coffee, chocolates, organic skincare items, the list goes on and on. 

I forgot I had my camera most of the time so I just snapped a few photos. 

Pictured:

Chez Gagne Letterpress
Met the owner and genius behind these letterpress cards. And check out these wine tags. GENIUS. Innovation, I swear. So long to tacky wine bottle gift bags, hello quirky and sassy wine tags. Love it.

The Sanctuary
I met the cutest baby goats. Like there was a baby goat petting farm going on here. What even.

Sweet Pops
Okay let's just talk about avocado popsicles real quick. YES! I have a huge obsession with popsicles and I was so so excited when I saw that they serve avocado popsicles. To die for.

I forgot the name of the goat milk soaps...

MAST Brothers Chocolates
All the rage about expensive handcrafted chocolates. These Brooklyn brothers are genius. Incredible craftsmanship in these bars.

Piece by PAZ Candles 
I didn't actually purchase their candles because they were too pricey. I ended up going for some Rx candles in Homme which were super affordable.

Not pictured:
cookie expert
I had the "fat kid" cookie: chocolate chip cookies with potato chips. Yes. 

Little Spoon
FROZEN pudding. Um...genius!

Honey Belle
Natural, handcrafted skincare company started by two individuals in their early 20s. So excited to meet with Iris the owner and learn more about how she started this line. I'm obsessed.

Rx Candles
Soy candles. Need I say more? My latest obsession. I bought one small glass for $8! A steal it was.

I sampled way too much jam, sauces and teas. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment