July 31, 2016

Things


Some things since uh...the last post.

Is it already August!? Woah. Time flies.
  • I had a pretty jam packed July. My family and I celebrated my Grandma's 90th birthday slash we had a huge family reunion. I drove around town like a maniac for a week straight taking everyone everywhere! 
  • I started on a very exciting collaboration that I posted about on my Instagram. (Go check it out! @sushiburritoe / @annikkiepapergoods)
  • Many things have been keeping me busy this summer and I'm just excited! 
  • I conquered Half Dome in Yosemite!! 
  • Revisited Zion National Park and hiked The Narrows and Angels Landing!
  • Took a spontaneous mini road trip to San Luis Obispo by myself to meet up with cousin Phil
  • Oh, and I purchased this suede patchy skirt at Zara for like 75% off original price, HOLLA
Um, I think that's kinda it. Until I can locate my camera, I've got a few exciting things I've been wanting to share on my blog. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment