Pumpkin Cheesecake with almond crumbles // Copa Vida, Pasadena, CA
Doing homework is bearable when I isolate myself from the world and sit at my favorite coffee shop. I prefer studying at a coffee shop over a library any day. The music that plays while I study compliments the coffee shop environment, it's relaxing and calms my mind. The coffee or tea I order is tasty and soothes my brain cells. And you can be sure that I never forget to always #treatyoself...or er...myself! Oh, and this perfect little pumpkin cheesecake was oh so delicious and perfect for this autumn season! Shamelessly, I finished the entire thing after thinking "there's no way I will let myself finish this entire thing" when I made my order! Oops!
These are the main reasons why I always study and do my schoolwork at coffee shops. I don't like the dead silence of a library and I can't not be eating something. The music that plays gets me going. And of course, I absolutely love a good cup of coffee and/or tea.
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment