November 07, 2014
Fast
I'd love to do photography for a living. I've come to realize that I honestly would despise working 9-5 for a big corporation once I'm out of college. In no means am I a photographer. I just like to visualize and I draw inspiration from a lot of photographers to create an (ideal) portrayal of what attracts me. Shooting from an iPhone is a lot of fun. I'm extremely limited but it's fun. I enjoy props and designing. I don't know. When I do take photos, I am in control of the final product and it's a good feeling. I think it's the only form where I've learned I can be the most creative. I'd love to just photograph all kinds of things really. Being good at it and getting paid would be awesome too. Just imagine taking photos all day and getting paid really good money for it. I never have to wake up early in the morning and iron my slacks or pick out pumps that go right with a pencil skirt or pick out the right length of blazer to match my slacks. That would be grand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment