I vividly remember what Valentine’s Day was like back in elementary school. Our teacher would set aside some time at the end of the day and let us all pass out our Valentine cards and sweets. The Valentine cards we passed out were usually the 32-pack cartoon character cards we either purchased with our parents from Target, Albertsons or CVS. What made Valentine’s Day special (as kids) was the fact that everyone got a little treat, everyone was included and everyone was happy. After passing out our cards and sweets, my friends and I would gather around and share with each other which card we got and what character was on it.
I honestly do not remember the last time I passed out Valentine cards to my friends. This year, I decided to handwrite Valentine cards to all my baes. I made a lot of different designs, quotes and images but didn’t photograph all of them. I did snap two of my favorites though. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment