Top: Madewell // Skort: Zara // Sandals: Madewell
I've been trying to curate an all-white outfit (that actually looks cool) for a very long time now. White is just super classic and chic and I wanna say I almost like it as much as an all-black outfit.
It's frustrating to find a cool white bottom but this fortune-cookie wrap skort from Zara's Spring '13 collection never fails. I still wear this darn thing and I don't care how overhyped and how many different kinds of knock-offs there are. And this white button-up from Madewell is prob my favorite top. I love wearing this thing.
oh P.S., these Madewell sandals are recalled. I received a free UPS label from Madewell asking me to return it so I can get a full refund because supposedly they contain a piece of metal that is hazardous if I were to fall. I don't know if I should return them though because I love them. #torn
No comments:
Post a Comment