Long overdue post about what I've been up to this Summer with this gal.
I have always had a passion for handcrafted and personalized goods. I really surprised myself two years ago when I threw myself a birthday brunch (read about it here.) Paired with my passion for event planning and obsession with rustic and super aesthetically pleasing decor, the decor, invitations, and little knick knacks at my birthday brunch all happened to be handmade!
Fast forward, I began making personalized Christmas cards, Valentine cards, birthday cards and greeting cards for my friends and family. Every Christmas I would surprise myself again by letting my obsession with cute aesthetics get the best of me. I was encouraged to start an Etsy Shop and sell my goods but I was always skeptical and I knew I couldn't do it all myself...not until I met Nikki! Nikki and I share the same passion for creating handmade items and love for paper goods. We have always talked briefly about a collaboration, but it really wasn't until after graduation when we finally had our overdue coffee date where we laid out a plan for what we want to accomplish as a team.
Now, it's finally here. Our Etsy Shop is finally live! What seemed as a mere dream that we both had, finally came together and we are so so excited to share our love and passion with all of you! Nikki and I have so many more ideas to bring to our shop so follow us along and stay updated!
Facebook | Instagram | @annikkiepapergoods
Email | annikkiepapergoods@gmail.com
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment