November 16, 2016

Hiatus

Hey folks. It's been a while.

A bit about my hiatus: we're inching closer to a new year and I find myself still stuck in summer mode. Maybe it's that post-grad-life. Ah, yes. Post grad-life. Not going to lie, it definitely is not as glamorous as people and friends portray it to be. At least the first few months to about a year, anyway. I graduated five months ago and I don't think I will find stability in my everyday life just yet for a few more months.

It's getting more and more difficult to secure a job in an industry or company of your choosing. We all have to start somewhere. But what if that "somewhere" requires 5+ years of work experience in the related field? If you're a software engineer or an accountant, you're already 50 steps ahead of all of us.

Anyway, enough about that. I seemed to have misplaced my DSLR. The one Phillip gifted to me a while back. I can't find it anywhere. I feel like my creative energy has stalled and I'm kind of stuck. I have an idea of what direction I want to be taking with my personal creative side, it's a matter of initiative that I'm having trouble with.

Very stuck. HELP.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment