Happy Monday!
I apologize for my idleness. It's been an extremely busy quarter for me! And look, I'm blogging during finals week. Go figure. I'm starting to get myself back on track, putting on my "Annie" mask and slowly retiring my "college" mask...for the next couple of weeks anyway since I will be on break.
ANYWHO. I'm excited to share with my internet stalkers my recent photo diary of Sequoia National Park. I will also be in Joshua Tree this weekend! EEEEK. Too excited for life.
I'm also going to be designing some Holiday cards these next couple of days to distribute to my frands and professors. So I'm just mega excited to be doing stuff I love again. It's so refreshing. I'm sitting at one of my favorite coffee shops trying to adjust myself to this transition and I honestly could not be happier.
'Til next time.
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment