December 17, 2015

Sequoia

My friends and I have decided to make Sequoia an annual Black Friday event. It all started last year on Black Friday when we spontaneously took a day trip out to Sequoia. We immediately fell in love with the Sequoia trees and the fresh crisp air. Although during that time the snow was very minimal, we still had a blast exploring the wilderness. This time around, we decided to camp! Snow was very thick this year and we even came across a period where it was actually snowing. It was truly magical. :') Sleeping in our little igloo was extremely difficult but I honestly had such a great time I was bummed to leave. 

We climbed to the top of Moro Rock after being warned by signs saying it was extremely dangerous to climb when "icy"and "snowy." Who listens to signs anyway? We came across the most beautiful views. Endless valleys on one side and heavy thick fog over sequoia trees on the other. Absolutely breath taking. Literally and figuratively. Hah! 

Here are some photos I was able to snap on my iPhone.


 

 






xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment