September 04, 2014

Matcha Vanilla Smoothie


I found another food blog that I am obsessed with. They're a husband and wife team. How cute is that?! I found their recipe for a matcha vanilla smoothie and just from their photos, I was drooling and had to make my own. You can find Love & Lemons recipe here.

Ingredients
1 tbsp matcha powder (add more/less to your liking)
1/2 frozen banana
1 tbsp of vanilla extract (add more/less to your liking)
1 cup of ice
1 cup of vanilla soy milk

The matcha powder I use is from Teavana. Love & Lemons used natural vanilla bean and I did not have any so I just used pure vanilla extract. Also, their recipe calls for almond milk but I prefer soy milk. And because I was so anxious to try this recipe, I just used my room temperature banana but I will try this again with frozen bananas! 

Enjoy! xx



No comments:

Post a Comment