I AM...liberated
I AM...fabulous
This past weekend I visited the new Cafe Gratitude location in the Arts District in dtla. I was very excited to have vegan food again. Usually it's either a hit or miss for me. Cafe Gratitude didn't disappoint. The space is extremely clean and very pretty. The bar was definitely my favorite place in the restaurant. Oh...and get this, free parking for Cafe Gratitude customers!
We ordered the "Liberated" and the "Fabulous" dish. The Liberated was marinated kelp noodles with heirloom tomatoes, basil and pesto and other veggies. When the dish arrived, I swore I thought they were glass noodles! But the texture of the noodles were definitely something else. I really enjoyed the Fabulous dish. It's a raw lasagna dish and everything is veggies. This dish was amazing, I really enjoyed the crunch and freshness of all the veggies: squash blossoms, heirloom tomatoes, spinach, pumpkin, corn and the brazil nut parmesan was icing on the cake. It was perfection.
After dining here, I figured I could probably go vegan...but for like a week. Hey, if I was dining at Cafe Gratitude for a week straight and eating pure vegan food, I think I'd be okay.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment