July 20, 2015

dreaming of beachy days


Sandals: Madewell

Expectations: enjoying a nice, breezy, slightly overcast day at some beach in the Orange Country sipping on this ice cold coconut water when a cute surfer walks by in a half-worn wet suit (omg) and says hello.

Reality: my cousin's backyard. My cousin is a photographer and has built his own backyard filled with greenery, gardens, fixtures of stringed lights and this ultimate backdrop, a beach! They hosted a birthday luau for my cousin Jennifer's 25th birthday. Oh, by the way, that coconut is real alright, refreshing ice cold young coconut water! 

To add, I can't remember the last time I was at the beach. I know, I live in southern California and I'm not taking advantage of its sunny and beautiful coastlines. Don't judge me.

P.S. I don't really have a thing for surfers, I just have a thing for half-worn wet suits. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment