By no means am I a cook. I hardly spend time in the kitchen. I do however, use Pinterest! Pinterest is a great platform for so many things. I like looking up simple recipes on Pinterest and make whatever looks doable. Avocado toasts are so easy to make. I'll admit I did look up avocado recipes but it's only because there are sooo many kinds of things you can do with an avocado!
Here is my extremely easy avocado toast recipe:
Ingredients:
1/2 avocado
3 cherry tomatos
some honey
whole wheat bread
First, I toasted my bread. In a small bowl, I mashed half of the avocado with a fork and combined some drops of honey. You can also add salt, pepper and red pepper but I kept mine super simple. Spread your avocado on your slice of bread. For extra sweetness, I drizzled more honey on the avocado! Cut your tomatoes and decorate. Voila! Easy.
xx
Never had avocado + honey on toast before. Looks yummy! Must try
ReplyDelete