August 16, 2014

Hello Hi

I used to be really awesome at blogging when I was 13 and Xanga was popular. Now I can't seem to muster the energy or ability to set aside some time and reflect on my day or week or anything through a lengthy and worthwhile blog post and share it with the internet. Usually a simple Instagram upload would just suffice. I have come to terms that I want to do this again: blog about my thoughts, my adventures, share photos, and reflect on happenings. To begin, I will start off with a photo diary of my trip to New York I took over 5 months ago. Still working on gathering my photos so stay tuned! Oh, and that photo below is the second post I am working on, my brunch soiree I just threw (for myself) this past Sunday. 

xoxo


Photo by my cousin Phillip Tang



No comments:

Post a Comment