A couple of weekends ago my friends and I finally had our picnic at Angels Gate Park, home of the beautiful Korean Bell of Friendship. We love to do cute couple-y things together but as a group. For lunch, we had fresh sushi from Yama Seafood and homemade sandwiches made by my friends Brandon and Jennifer. I made a White Strawberry Lemonade Sangria (recipe here). The reason why we wanted to visit the Korean Bell of Friendship is because in 6th grade, Jennifer and I went on a field trip here and out of nowhere one night, one of us brought it up and thought it would be fun and nostalgic to go back and visit for the first time since the field trip; and also because my friends Brandon and Jie have never been. It was a great day! Definitely hot because there aren't shady trees to picnic under, but memorable and fun nonetheless.

No comments:
Post a Comment